Hey Ya’ll…Happy Thursday!
I’m starting to feel cooped up…anyone else? I’m hoping most of you are seeing sunshine outside. Here I am living in rainy Seattle. I would be lying if I said it was not taking a mental toll on my health. I’ve noticed that whatever I do, all that seems to make a true difference is getting fresh air. With all of us in the same boat, I figured this would be the best time to share the tips that have helped me overcome this situation.
- Sit out on your back patio with a cup of coffee instead of the news. HERE’S a great coffee mug from Nordstrom that I love! They are having a huge sale right now, which is always a plus.
- Rather than taking a conference call inside, if your weather allows, sit on the back patio. I’m linking up some of my favorite plates that I love using for a small lunch while you take the call.
- After the workday ends, take a quick walk to the mailbox in these super-comfy sandals to get some fresh air.
- Then hang out on your patio with one of your favorite cocktails with the ones you love
- Lastly, try to make every dinner a patio dinner – we love grilling out and drinking a glass a wine on the back porch. Cloudy or sunny, I promise it makes a difference.
What are you guys doing to get through each day? Like I said above, I’m taking time outside…and breaking up the time with a little online shopping. I noticed that Nordstrom is having a huge sale and I’ll link up all my favorites! Nordstrom is always a great option because they have something for everyone…beauty, mens, home, kids, women — and it’s always great quality! Right now Nordstrom is having their 40% off sale and they are offering free shipping and returns, so it’s a great time to stock up on those items you’ve been wanting to try.
Sponsored by Nordstrom