Spring Cocktails You Can Make At Home

I know we all love to go out and grab some drinks with friends or family but you can still make some really great cocktails at home. These items are a necessity but they sure make things a little bit easier! Plus you get to play bartender which is fun!

I made this cocktail over on my IG Stories with y’all and many of you guys named it the Quaran-jito! So we’ll stick with it!

Quaran-jito

• Ice
  • 1 shot (4 count) of Vodka (I prefer Tito’s)
  • 2 shots of Pink Lemonade (This one happened to be Sparkling Lemonade)
  • Squirt of Lime Juice
  • Top with Sprite
  • Garnish with Strawberries, Mint, and Lime Wedge
  • You can also add diced strawberries and mint to the glass

I found some other yummy cocktails on Pinterest and I will link them below for you guys to try out! If you give any of them a try let me know in the comments!

Adult Only Cherry Limeade

Tequila Blackberry Punch

Pineapple Lime Mexican Mule

Pineapple Moscato Sangria

Boozy Sour Watermelon Slushies

Sign up to receive my newsletters and get access to exclusive content straight to your email inbox!

Top seller!

Beauty Products I Love

Book Recommendations

Right now in the Shop

13 Comments

1. 5.29.20
    Alex Hunter said:

Are you in need of help in gaining access/passwords to facebook, gmail, instagram, bbm, yahoomail, snapchat, twitter, hotmail, badoo, zoosk, various blogs, icloud, dropbox, apple accounts etc. Password retrieval, clear debts, pay for bills at give away rates, breach of web host servers, firewall breaches, application cracks, credit score upgrade, change of school grades, professional hacking into institutional servers, clearing of criminal records, mobile airtime recharge, keylogging, smartphone, tablet portable device hacks, pc hacks on any OS and ip tracking and general tracking operations. contact via mazhackz@gmail.com

• 7.27.21

Hello everyone reading. Dealing with a cheating spouse is traumatic. I must say, I was lost with no hope for my husband cheating and had always gotten away with it because I did not know how or was always too scared to pin anything on him because I didn’t have concrete proof. With the help of a colleague who recommended me, an ethical hacker (QUADHACKED )helped me hack his phone, email, chat, sms and even deleted messages and media photos of naked women he’s been with. Everything revealed was so overwhelming to me, but I already promised him I was going to recommend him in my own little way. I just want to say a big thank you to QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM . I’m sure someone out there is filled with doubts and uncertainty about their spouses loyalty, go get your proof before you write that will or use him as your next of kin. You can also contact him for all sorts of hacking services, Phone password bypass, cloning of cell phone data , whatsapp hack, email hack etc .he is fast, credible and reliable.

2. 5.5.21
    Doron Birger said:

If You Are Trying To Catch Your Cheating Spouse In The Act, I Strongly Recommend You Contact This Awesome Hacker That Helped Me Monitor My Husband’s Phone When I Was Gathering Evidence During The Divorce. I Got Virtually Every Information She Has Been Hiding Over The Months Easily On My Own Phone: The Spy App Diverted All Her Whatsapp, Facebook, Text Messages, Sent And Received Through The Phone: I Also Got Her Phone Calls And Deleted Messages. She Could Not Believe Her Eyes When She Saw The Evidence Because She Had No Idea She Was Hacked, I Didn’t Need To Touch Her Phone At all, I Certainly Recommend Contact: “Whitehatspytech@cyberservices.com”

3. 6.21.21
    blank atm card said:

HAVE YOU BEEN IN SEARCH FOR GENUINE HACKER’S ONLINE?. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?. WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION .

BLANK ATM CARD :We have specially programmed BLANK ATM CARDS that can be used to hack any ATM machine, these ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this BLANK CARDS to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the BLANK CARDS has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores. and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day. Email :
     Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
    WhatsApp:+1(305) 330-3282
    -hack into any kind of phone
    _Increase Credit Scores
    _western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
    _criminal records deletion
    _BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
    _Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
    _Security system hacking…and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at

Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
    WhatsApp:+1(305) 330-3282      You can also contact us on Telegram.

✔✔✔ ✔©®™ ‍ ‍ ‍

4. 6.24.21
    Alex Clarke said:

Contact this guy for problems such as hacking emails, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, note changes, deleting criminal records, credit and debit refill, reloading insurance documents, lost or lost file recovery, background check of people and organizations Monitor your spouse’s activities regarding the phone and social media and contact him at BESTSYSTEMHACKSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text him on WhatsApp +1 (602) 609-4730 he is very trustworthy.

5. 6.30.21
    samuel said:

and systems, -Bank accounts,Paypal accounts -Credit cards hacker -Credit score hack -Monitor any phone and email address -Websites hacking, pentesting. -IP addresses and people tracking. -Hacking courses and classes CONTACT THEM= hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp +12132951376 their services are the best on the market and 100% security and discreet work is guaranteed

6. 7.12.21
    Sandra M said:

I’m Sandra Miscellaneous, I tried to invest my savings into forex broker’s trade during Pandemic and ever since last year December have been trying to withdraw my savings and each time i try to withdraw i’m asked to pay for fees and Tax fees, last Month May 26th i discovered that it was all scam and i have already lost $350,000 US dollar’s. I was referred by my best who know so much about the internet and he referred me to albertgonzalezwizard (@) gmail dot com, i emailed him and he asked me to get in touch on WhatsApp and i did as he instructed, after 32 hours of reaching out to Albert Gonzalez Wizard i received a notification on my phone screen and it was blockchain and my funds were recovered full without stories, i am writing this because a lot of people complain of being scammed online while trying to have there funds recovered, kindly email wizard harry or text him on WhatsApp and tell him that you are from Sandra M. Whatassp +31684181827 or Telegram:  +31687920980

7. 7.28.21
    Lizzy Martin said:

“I went to France on vacation with my best friend. Three days, my boyfriend started texting me saying that I was probably cheating on him with every European guy I met. He would ask what I was doing the entire time and all he would do was accuse me of cheating on him when I was actually really busy sightseeing.

8. 7.28.21
    Lizzy Martin said:

One day I got sick of it and said to him: ‘You’re nagging so much about this, and I probably don’t like it in a relationship he denies it and I share the issues with my mother who told me that when a similar incident happens between him and my step-father she hired a Cyber Hacker to hack and Cloned my step-father phone so she can have full proof of it, so my mother shares the contact of wizardphili1fundrecoverysoftware (AT)programmer (DOT) net who I hired him to an investigation, my boyfriend …. with all I see and witness it was him who was cheating on me. with another girl and keep funding the girl account with my money so both of them can run out to another country that was the worst thing that will ever happen to me. I want everyone to be aware and contact this great hacker Wizard Philip for a good job he did for me I know the truth now ( Wizardphili1fundrecoverysoftware@programmer.net ) WhatsApp contact(+1- /807-23 ) 4-0428 😉

9. 7.30.21

We first of all study the scammer brought to us by hacking the person device(phone or computer) to get information of How, Where, this person keeps the money he/she has defrauded from people ( so many of these scammers don’t actually save them money in banks, they mostly stack the money in a Bitcoin wallet, that way it is safe and untraceable to authorities) and we work on a strategy to get back the money and give it back to whom they have defrauded. Contacting us is simple, just give us a message through the email below.Email-jeansonjamesancheta7@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp +1 (559) 851-5537

10. 7.30.21

Never met any hacker as discreet and fast as these Best System Hackers. They are called WhiteHats and they have helped me in multiple ways first was when my ex-spouse cheated on me- they got me every information from my spouse phone number and now they are helping me paying my credit cards debts. They have the best hacking tools plus service anyone can ever imagine and I recommend him to the world. I am thankful and grateful for the second chance. Honestly, the Best System hackers are lifesavers please contact them here if you need their swift service Email: wizardwilliammitnickquickrecovery@inbox.lv or text him on WhatsApp +1 (559) 851-5537 he is very trustworthy.

11. 8.1.21
    BLANK ATM CARD said:

One evening, i was reading a blog of how so many people got this blank card online when i was trying to search for a new job, but it didn’t seem clear to me so i ignored. Three days later, i was so surprised to see a comment by my cousin on how he got the blank card worth Thousand Dollars and without hesitation i gave him a call to come over to the house to tell me more about the card and he told me that its a miracle that i needed to per-take. He gave me the email address of the hackers and i contact them for the card and they responded and told me all the procedures and terms of the card which was also what my cousin told me, i agreed and completed their requirement to get the card. Four days later, i heard knock on my door an behold was the courier agent who brought the parcel to my house and today i am rich and i thank God to this hackers and to my cousin brother who lead me to them. It might sounds odd but you can get yours via email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +18033921735

12. 8.3.21
    Carlos said:

wafaahack@gmail.com    or whatsApp: +32460212685, is a professional hacking team, We are professional ,we get your work done in less than 24 hours. We provide the following services and more;
    * HACK INTO WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, EMAIL BOX, INSTAGRAM, TEXT MESSAGES ETC.
    * RECOVER YOUR MONEY FROM ANY KIND OF SCAMMERS.
    * FREE BITCOIN LOADING AND PAYPAL LOADING, WE SHARE ON %.
    * MOBILE PHONE MONITOR/HACK.
    * HACK AND CHANGE UNIVERSITY GRADES
    * HACK INTO ANY BANK WEBSITE AND DO MONEY TRANSFER.
    * HACK INTO ANY COMPANY WEBSITE.
    * HACK INTO ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY WEBSITE.
    * HACK INTO ANY DATABASE SYSTEM AND GRANT YOU ADMIN PRIVILEGES.
    * HACK PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
    * HACK WORDPRESS BLOGS.
    * SERVER CRASHED HACK.
    * Untraceable IP and so much more….
    * We can restore LOST FILES AND DOCUMENTS , no matter how long they have been missing.
    NOTE:
    If you refer a client to us as a result of the previous job done for you, you will stand a chance of getting any job of your choice hacked for you free of charge.
    We can also teach you how to do the following with our ebook and online tutorials
    * Hack and use Credit Card to shop online.
    * Monitor any phone and email address.
    * Hack Android & iPhones.
    * Tap into anybody’s call and monitor their conversation.
    * Email and Text message interception.

For more information contact us at     wafaahack@gmail.com    or whatsApp: +32460212685

Want more of Living My Best Style?

* indicates required