Fall is full of all kinds of festivities and gatherings! There are tailgates, holiday parties, family cookouts, all kinds of stuff. Some events require you to dress up more than others but a good blazer can be super transitional! I am wearing a new blazer from Loft! Did y’all know that Loft offers TONS of size options?? Maternity, petite, tall, plus… even clothing to match your kiddos!! How neat is that? I love that they recognize every woman comes in a different shape and size… and sell clothes for EVERYONE! If you have not checked out their holiday clothing, or office wear, ya need to! Great quality, affordable, and so many different styles for everyone to find something!
Once you’ve got your cute outfit you just need a good drink to fill your belly and warm you from the inside out. I put together a list of some of my favorite fall drinks as well as some that sound super yummy! I can’t indulge in all of these since some are alcoholic, but I wanted to share them all!
· McDonald’s McCafe Medium Roast Coffee (2 cream & 2 sugar)
· Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
· Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
· Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte or Pumpkin Spice Latte
· Sparkling Cranberry Pomegranate Drink (add Vodka to make a cocktail)
· Thanksgiving Punch (can be a Cocktail too)