Seattle date night spots?? What what!!! If you are new here… Jake and I moved to Seattle from Dallas a few months back, so, still so strange to say we have ‘Seattle date night spots’! But, I have had so many request from you girls that are visiting and want some recs! Obviously we have not lived here long, so I will continue to add to this overtime but I figured this was a good start!
Date nights are just good for the soul! Jake and I love going out together…. get dressed up, go get some food, and then see a movie! Fun fact: We bring a change of clothes in the car so we can wear comfy clothes to the movie! lol! We are those people!
I found a couple of really great looks for date night/holiday parties/fall events at Express! I have always loved Express for event wear. The quality is great and they have so many options from dresses to skirts, to jumpsuits! Obviously right now in this stage of life, my preference is to be comfortable so I am currently obsessed with the sweaters and pullovers as well. Everything on the entire site is 40% off during their Columbus Day sale, so it is a great time to grab some of the items you’ve had your eye on!
Date Night Spots
- Frolik in Seattle -Rooftop Restaurant & Bar near Pike Place Market
- The Pink Door-Truly an experience! Dinner and Entertainment!
- Wild Ginger (Super good food and not too pricy! More upscale Asian food)
- ***Cactus Restaurant*** I am from Texas so I know Mexican food…. hands DOWN BEST Mexican food I have ever had. I get the chicken chimichanga! It has won awards- SO YUMMY!! They have several locations.
- Tutta Bella (they don’t have a fully stocked bar so keep that in mind) but GREAT simple pizzas/apps! We love the meatballs and create our own pizza!
- Radiator Whiskey– Great fun vibe with good food and whiskey!
- Assaggio Ristorante– Italian Upscale
- Anthonys HomePort– Great seafood!! The linguini dish is AMAZING and the views are even better!
- Japonessa– Great sushi options and in a GREAT date night location!
- Ram Restaurant & Brewing– GREAT CHILL (VERY CHILL) date night spot! The food is delish!! But more so a family/game day vibe!
- Delfinos Chicago Style Pizza– AMAZING PIZZA! Very chill Friday night spot!
- Wood Shop BBQ– Very low key/laid back date night spot. Picnic table dining. DELISH BBQ and sides. Seriously the Jalapeno Mac & Cheese is slap yo mama good!
I will come back and add to this post from time to time as we find new great spots! If you guys go check out some of these places drop a comment below! I’d love to know what you thought!
Shop my looks from above!